Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines!




It's amazing sometimes how you can feel so busy when really you have nothing actually going on. I've been meaning to post for days now. My husband had to work last night and tonight, so we celebrated Valentines on Friday. He took me up to Seattle for the Ballet, and then got us a hotel room. Alana stayed with my mom so it was our first night without her. The whole night was incredible, but I woke up missing Alana the next day and couldn't wait to get home. If anyone ever gets the chance to go to Seattle around Valentines I would really recommend the PacNW ballet. The very last scene was a dance to nine different Sinatra songs, and as most know, I love Frank. They had it set up to look like it was a prom, each song a different couple, and then they all got together for the grand finale- "My Way". It was really cool! I also got my first cab ride. It wasn't nearly as stinky or scary as I thought it would be. Our hotel room was beautiful, and we had a sixth floor view. Soooo much fun! Alana was good for Grandma too, so there was no guilt when we got back. Well, Alana's fussing because she has the hiccups, I should get going, but I hope everyone has a great Valentines day-let me know how it goes! Here's some pictures of the view from our room, and one of the inside.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day dear girl. I have presents for you all here at the house.

Love you,
Mom

1:35 PM  
Blogger Amy Sue said...

Presents! Whoo-hoo!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Von said...

Happy Valentines Day! You sure have a nice mom! My kids got nuthin' :D However, I gave my grandbabies really cute V-Day balloons, lol!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alana's pictures are sooo cute!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home