Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meme of Fours

Okay, me too! I had to try it too!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1: Imaging Operator at State Farm Insurance Company
2: Cocktail waitress
3: Barista
4: Member Service/VISA officer at Credit Union


Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1: Sleepless in Seattle
2: Pretty Woman
3: Cinderella
4: Any Christmas movie


Four places I have lived:
1: Olympia, WA
2: Pullman, WA
3: Boise, ID
4: I'm all out!


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1: 24
2: American Idol
3: Friends
4: Anything on the discovery channel/TLC


Four places I have been on vacation:
1: Reno, NV
2: Disneyland
3: TJ/San Diego on Missions Trip
4: Oregon coast a lot


Four Websites I visit daily:
1: Other Blogs
2: Earthlink news
3: Baby Center
4: Everything else I visit I just check periodically


Four of my favorite foods:
1: Chocolate
2: Ice cream
3: Prime rib from the Outback
4: Chicken Parmigana


Four albums I can't live without:
1: Ray Charles greatest hits
2: Goodnight Wolfgang- classical lulabies
3: Everything else I can live without-I just listen to my favorites on the radio


Four places I'd rather be:
1: Bed!!!
2: The bathtub-with bubbles and a glass of wine
3: Anyplace with some sun
4: Someday, Italy! No kids allowed though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Hi Amy!
The Quiet Man is an old John Wayne/Maureen O'Hara film set in Ireland. I love the scenery!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Amy Sue said...

Oh, I might have to catch it then sometime.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home