Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 03, 2006

Encore!


Maybe this wasn't a big fluke after all! I fed Alana at around 10:30 last night, and put her down a little after 11:00. She slept until 8:00 this morning, at which time daddy went and got her. Mommy was able to sleep until 11:00, so minus pump time, and figuring that I didn't get to bed until almost midnight, I got around 10 hours of sleep!!! 10!!! And she's right on track for her naps today! I know this could all change for the worse tomorrow, but it sure was nice for now! Alana took her first bath with Mommy last night. It was so funny to see her reaction to being immersed in water! Once she got used to it she started splashing her legs and her arms like she wanted to swim. It was so cute. She didn't like getting out though. Too cold I think. You'd think someone pinched her the way she acted! Here is a older picture of my new power sleeper and her daddy. It's one of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home