Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another meme thingy



This one's courtesy of Von :)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see- I was thirteen going on fourteen. So I was still homeschooled, and just really getting involved with my youth group.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Any kind of fresh fruit (except bananas)
2. Peanut M&M's
3. Soft pretzels
4. Chips and salsa
5. Is ice cream a snack?

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.
1. Amazing grace-and all the verses too!
2. Dancing cheek to cheek (Fred Astaire/Frank Sinatra)
3. Fly me to the Moon (Frank again)
4. At last (Ella Fitzgerald/Etta James)
5. Fell in love with a boy (Joss Stone)

Five things you would do if you had one million dollars:
1. Pay off debt
2. Build a house
3. Put my kids thru college
4. Take a romantic trip to Italy with just my hubby
5. Take a trip to Hawaii with the entire family

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Picking my nose (J/K)
3. Not keeping up with my laundry (it gets done, it just sits folded on my kitchen table)
4. Not exercising enough
5. Letting my daughter sleep in my arms during the day so she won't wake up.

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading
2. Taking pictures of Alana
3. Watching TV/movies
4. Going on dates with hubby
5. Singing in the shower

Five things you would never buy, wear or get new again:
1. Probably a two piece bathing suit (stupid stretch marks!)
2. Cheap diapers
3. Cute shoes that are a half size too tight, but they don't have them in my size, but think will work. They won't.
4. A pet reptile, bird, or rodent
5. A movie I haven't watched first

Five favorite toys:
1.Digital camera
2. Computer
3. camcorder
4.The chronicles of Narnia Series
5. My daughter- I get to dress her up like a dolly


Okay-so I copied some of Von's answers- but she had some good ones!!! Here's some more Alana dedication pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Yay! More pictures! Don't you just love a baby girl in a lacy bonnet? Just the sweetest :)))
I thought some of those answers sounded familiar, lol!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home