Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Alana's Dedication



Alana was dedicated today at my parent's church. We dressed her in the dress that my sisters and I wore when we were dedicated. She looked so precious. Alana got her very first New Testatment from the pastor, and of course, it was pink. It was very sweet of him. I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but here are some, thanks to my mom, of Alana and the dedication. My parents took us to El Sarape (my favorite Mexican restaurant) after church, and that was a real treat too. For the first time since Alana was born neither she nor I have any appointments this week, all week long. So, I think I'm going to take it easy, and try really hard to not make any appointments this week. That will be a really nice change if I'm actually able to get away with it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Hi Amy!
What a wonderful day for you and Max and your parents!!
Hope your week is a peaceful, restful time for you and Alana :)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home