Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm not gonna talk about the game


I decided to not post about the Superbowl, I'm still too mad about it, and I could just go on and on about it. The Seahawks are still winners to me, and there is always next year. That is why I waited until now, it was still too fresh on my mind before. Alana has officially outgrown her first newborn outfit. It has gone in the bag with all her outgrown premie clothes. She's at an awkward stage where most of the 0-3 month outfits are still huge on her, but all her newborn clothes are getting tight. So, I hope she has a little spurt in between or she won't have very many clothes for a while. She is so cute, she's turning into a couch potato. I caught her with her daddy watching sports center the other night. I left the room and came back five minutes later to find them both passed out. She loves watching the TV, and listening to music. She coos differently to the music when there is a different "instrument" playing on her Baby Einstein CD. I need to get my hands on the videos for her. My cousin is supposed to have the whole box set of them that she is willing to give Alana, so that will be really nice for her to have. Here's another picture of my cutie pie watching TV.

3 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

She looks so tiny in her daddy's arms :)
I was a young tv fan too, lol!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a darling picture! Give my baby girl a kiss from Grandma!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Amy Sue said...

k,Gramma she got kisses!!! She gives you kisses too!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home