Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, July 01, 2006

She's so close to crawling!



Alana is so close to crawling. She gets up on all fours and then rocks, sometimes takes a couple steps, and then she'll just flop back down on her tummy, and army crawl where she wants to go. Periodically she'll get back up on all fours, and then go back down again. It's really cute. The closer she gets to crawling, though, the more I realize that I'm really not prepared for her to be mobile. She's into everything! What am I going to do when she can get there quicker?
Max and I are still house searching. It's just so hard to find something we want and actually get there to see it before anyone else scoops it up. Hopefully we'll find something soon.
We still haven't heard anything about the referral for Alana. I can't call the doctor's office to check up on it at work because I've been assigned to scanning. I would call on my break, but I usually sit on hold with them for at least a half and hour, and I only have fifteen minute breaks. I just interviewed for the second time for a position in the Marketing department. I had never heard about people interviewing twice for lower level positions before, but apparently it is a really competitive position because the opportunities to promote in the position are really great. I was the only person from State Farm selected to have the second interview, and she interviewed two other people from the outside with Marketing degrees along with me.... So, we'll see how it goes.
Nothing else really new going on, I'll keep you updated!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, we'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you and your house.


Grandma

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home