Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I think we found our house!



So, I think we might have found the house we have been looking for! It's in Lacey, about five minutes from my Mom's house! We are just waiting on the application to go through. There are many people who want this house though, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. It's not the most beautiful place in the world, but it's in our price range, and we love the location. It also has three bedrooms, so have room for our family to grow if we stay there for awhile. I like it. It has a pretty large fenced yard too. If we get this place, we will be moving in the middle of August, I hope it works out.
Alana's appointment for the pediatric neurologist is August 16th, so that means even more waiting. I try not to think about the situation too much, it can drive a person crazy.
Max's "middle" cousin, Adam, got married today in the tri-cities. Adam wanted Brent to be his best man, but since Brent will be in the hospital for quite awhile, Adam asked Brent's girlfriend Jen to stand in for him. She has been at Brent's side everyday since he's been hospitalized. I hope he marries her.
Well, I included a pic of the house from the road, (I can't get the other one's to pull up) and one of upside-down Alana, hope everyone had a good holiday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you on your house.

Love you.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home