Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Alana!




Alana's first birthday was on the 21st. We had a party for her here at the house on Sunday, and then on her actual birthday we celebrated at my Mom and Dad's house. Alana had a blast, but I think she liked the bows and tissue paper more than she liked the presents. I've heard that's pretty typical of this age. The first picture is at my parents house on her actual birthday, the second at her party, and the last one is of the outfit we had her pictures professionally taken in for her birthday. I don't have a scanner, otherwise I would have scanned in those actual pictures. We went to Max's dad's house for Thanksgiving this year. It was nice and relaxed, but for some reason it never feels like the holidays unless your home. I can't believe Christmas is getting close, because I still feel like I'm waiting for Thanksgiving to happen! I had my first wisdom tooth pulled on Wednesday. I have to have all four pulled, but since I can't afford the anesthesia, I have to have them pulled one at a time. Not fun. I don't want to do it again. Anyways, so, I'm pretty busy. Next week is my first week back full time, so soon I'll be even busier! I can't even imagine! EEK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are sweet. Looked like she was having a lot of fun, Wish we could have been there.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute little girl. :)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home