Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sick of being sick!




We've all been sick this past week with the flu, the snotty nose, coughing kind. It hasn't been very much fun, and I had to take most of the week off of work. I'm realizing once again how much everything changes once you're a parent. It's so much easier being sick when you don't have anyone else to take care of! Especially when they are sick to and want you to hold them all the time, and are cranky themselves. I used to just sleep my sickness away. Now I get less sleep then normal because she's miserable too. At least my sweet husband let me sleep in today, and I'm starting to feel better. Now that Alana has conquered walking she's really starting to be vocal. I'm not sure if it's because she's sick and is being demanding, or if it's because she's switching her energy to her vocal skills now. If though she's been moody, and I haven't felt well, it has really been nice being able to spend so much time with her this week, I really miss her sometimes during the work week.
Here are some more pictures:
Alana feeding herself spagetti....kind of.
Alli and Alana playing a game with Alli's sweat-shirt strings -Hmmm, I wonder where Alana gets her hair from?
My first real blackmail picture. Although, she did get her revenge, you'll never guess what she did all over the floor not seconds after I took this picture!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the picture of her with the string in her mouth!!! She is beginning to look so grown up! I'm glad you are starting to feel better! I have missed seeing Alana too!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home